COVID-19 Update: Effective the 1st April 2020, approx. 80% of the MiRiCal workforce will be placed on furlough as we attempt to match supply with demand during this current crisis. With the remaining 20%, all of whom have volunteered to remain at work, we will operate with skeleton staffing in all departments in the hope of maintaining production across all products. Please call the office on (01623) 490114 if you need us during this time and our team will do their best to help – priority will be given to orders that support our front-line services.
MiRiCal Emblems Limited
Commercial, Industrial & Domestic Garment Decoration Products
MiRiCal Emblems Ltd manufactures a wide range of garment decoration products, almost exclusively for heat seal application by garment suppliers. Products fall into 2 main categories; Products for the Industrial Wash environment and Products for Home Wash. These are complemented by a number of ancillary products and heat-seal equipment specifically designed to aid application to the wide variety of fabrics used in the manufacture of workwear, safetywear and sportswear. Innovation has been the platform for the company’s success as demonstrated by the many “firsts” the company can lay claim to in respect of product, manufacturing process and service. Innovative heat seal process control (1998), Contract Life Pricing (CliP) (2002), Digital patch emblem production (2004), Glaze free heat sealing (2006) and FR accredited patch emblems (2008).
Of these developments perhaps the most significant has been Contract Life Pricing (CLiP) – A supply program unique to MiRiCal Emblems. It provides the following features and benefits:
- Supply price is fixed at bulk order level for up to 3 years
- Re-orders can be placed without any minimum re-order quantity
- Typical repeat orders are despatched within 24 hours
- No erosion of profit through higher unit cost of repeat/top up orders
- No need to operate/maintain a badge library
- Buy only what you need – when you need it
- No risk from logo changes
- No risk from customer liquidations
- No risk from over optimistic forward orders