CAD cutting is the quick and economical way to produce small quantities of transfers in single stock colours and in silver reflective. MiRiCut Transfers are ideal for individual wearer names and silver is accredited to EN471. They are manufactured using the same print process as other transfers and are therefore equally durable and fully compatible.
Use on boiler suits, hi viz vests and jackets, shirts polo’s, sweatshirts, t-shirts, Gore-Tex, dartex etc.
Premium transfer for industrial wash workwear and weather wear garments
Minimum Order Quantity
Minimum order 1 piece
Apply at 190-200ºC for 10 seconds with firm pressure (Applied Pressure* 1.5-2 bar); allow to cool before removing carrier film.
Manufactured in the UK
- Premium transfer for industrial wash workwear and weather wear garments
- Flame retardant to ISO 11611:2015
- Logos or text in several typefaces
- Available in stock colours only or silver reflective
- MiRiCut Reflective is not flame retardant.